COCONUT DRINKS, MY GAILEY HAPPINESS & FISHEYES


















Sis Chalas!



Temple cookie cutters :P


Oops!










Sis Gailey makes me happy!

I think I make her happy too... ‏












fisheyes


hoodlums

Gator Nuggets




Zone BBQ




Sis. Gailey being cute


Sis. Herbas and I relived our good ole' days in Lauderhill and caught some frogs



Froggy Fire-Exchange

Ghetto Mailboxes


Geckos


Full day exchange with Sis. Fernandez from Brazil!


#twinners


Sis. Gailey got some Party poppers and has been surprising me
with them all week! 





Selfies in the car while we wait out a summer storm... mission rules=you can't be outside if the lightning is closer than 5 miles away

meal appointment with the Lopez family





Kronk got into my package! ‏


Thanks Camrie & Morgan... I was entertained!