SWEET SKILLS WITH COCONUTS & FROG PEE

Elder Smith didn't tell us he was taking more pictures so the other two are a surprises!!



I've got a lovely bunch of COCONUTS!!!



My frog PRINCE


... until he peed all over me! I was like "deuces" you sicko!

it was Elder Smith's birthday so I made a cake and we didn't have time to make frosting so I just put powdered sugar on it... it was a bad idea because it went everywhere when he blew out his candles! Haha oh well memories were made


Coconuts!!

Boys like Girls with a lot of sweet skills... I'm pretty good with a machete




Sickos....
We had to stay in a day last week because we got a little stomach bug. It felt so good to sleep and now we are all better.

Aloha











My attempt to take pictures of the ocean... FAIL!
I did like the one with Sis. Gailey's nose in it though