LAUNDRY, SERVICE & TRAVEL SCHEDULES

This is my work and my glory, to bring to pass the cleanliness of my clothing


I'm a mermaid!!



Yah Utah weather is weird!!



Beware!!


attack of the dinosaurs!! ‏


Service day

Shout out to DAD!!


I will never ask Elder Madsen to take photos again, but at least he got a nice shot of our matching navy skirts! :D

We got our travel schedules!!

Highlight of my day/week!!
The MTC workers are awesome!! Rice Crispy Temples!! This week was the St. George temple!!





I asked Hna. Gailey to take a picture of me, but after seeing it...

I decided to take a selfie instead! Hope she doesn't want to grow up to be a photographer!! :P

OUR STRESS LEVEL... sometimes we feel like were in the red zone! :P


Saying goodbye to Hno. Day and Hna. Valdez... so sad and I know I have a lot more goodbyes ahead.